I decided to do another small simple test using cotton balls as lungs to determine what the effects of smoking a pack a day for 30 days, that's 600 cigarettes!! This is not a scientific test but is an analogy of what happens and what it does to your mouth, throat and lungs not to mention how it compromises every system in your body in order to try to tell you to stop smoking and stop slowly killing yourself. The average smokers smokes a pack a day or even worse some are chainsmokers that will chainsmoke from morning to night.The effects of smoking on your body is no secret and if you don't know by now, here is another reason why you need to quit smoking. It's never to late to quit and once you see what a pack a day for a month does to your lungs and body it will give you the fuel you need to fire up the will power and quit! Good luck on your journey to quit smoking. Remember, waiting another day could be one day too late. "HOW THE HECK THE TEST WAS DONE" *This is not a scientific test but is an analogy. *The average smoker smokes one pack a day. (Google) *The machine was set to smoke each cigarette at the same pace each time. * 600 cigarettes(30 packs) were smoked. *Each cigarette was smoked 3/4 of the way to reflect real world smoking allowing a quarter of it to just burn away while talking or thinking. *The cotton balls started out fresh and dry. *The results are real and actual from the cigarettes. *After each cigarette was smoked, the chamber was cleared of smoke from the pump sucking the air through the chamber before the next cigarette was lit. *The scenes were cut short or sped up or time lapsed to keep the video interesting and not too long. *Each cigarette that was smoked, the smoke was drawn through and past the cotton balls into the pump and exhausted into the air. *The smoke was not held. *The smoke was drawn through and around the cotton, catching some, not all, of the junk (evident by the accumulation in the hoses) *The black tar goo accumulation in the hoses showed up after only 10 packs. Tar goo from the next 20 packs was just overflow and got sucked into the pump eventually ruining it. *With actual smoking, you also blow the smoke out past all of the same organs twice which could be worse. *Whether the machine smoked the cigarettes all at once, or bit by bit, it's the same amount of smoke, the results would be the same. *Your lungs aren't cotton balls and plastic tubes. At least with cotton balls and tubes you can swap them out. You can't buy lungs. *Lungs do self clean a certain amount. Are you going to chance it seeing this? *The smell of the tar and cotton balls was vile. I felt quite ill. Can't imagine how a smoker feels each day. *Not scientific but the analogy speak volumes. VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and SUBSCRIBE https://www.youtube.com/subscription_... MY FACEBOOK PAGE https://www.facebook.com/chris.notap.77 My INSTAGRAM instagram.com/chrisnotap/ MUSIC BY Joakim Karud http://youtube.com/joakimkarud
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 20 Οκτ 2017
How Smoking Affects Your Healthhttp://www.clifestyle.org This video will reveal to you that it is not good to smoke...smoking affects you lungs and ages your skin faster Smoking has serious risks, and, for many, is an addiction. On The Doctors, Freda Lewis-Hall, MD talks about how smoking can affect your health and shares resources that may help smokers quit. Check your local CBS listings to see the whole show, and learn The video was uploaded by Conscious lifestyle for conscious teaching. Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 25 Μαρ 2014
21 Amazing Things Happen When You Stop Smoking!What happens to your body, benefits and dangers when you quit smoking from blood pressure to circulation, pick a best way to quit smoking and see the effects and benefits of quitting smoking.
Top 10 Foods to Cleanse Smokers' LungsFocal Foods
1. Spinach The unique phytonutrients in spinach have been shown to possess health promoting and disease preventing properties. Compounds in spinach may help slow the growth of lung carcinogens and help to offset some of the damage of smoking. Dietary folate in this nutritious vegetable is an essential vitamin required for healthy immune function, DNA repair, optimal cell division, and for the protection of lung cancer. Last but not least, spinach is amazingly high in iron, a mineral which carries oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body.
2. Water Plain water is a nutrient on its own, assisting every cell in the body to function properly. Our body, which consists of 60% water, needs to stay constantly hydrated to help transport nutrients and digest food, along with other endless benefits. Water consumption cleans nicotine and tar in the lungs and flushes out any remaining harmful toxins that continue to circulate in the bloodstream. Lungs depend on regulated fluid balance to keep airways clear and prevent the risk of broncho-pulmonary disorders.
3. Fresh Vegetable Juice Respiratory illness could make breathing difficult that can be tremendously debilitating. Vegetable juices help keep lungs healthy and prevent the pattern of developing chronic lung disease. Vegetables provide unique disease-fighting phytochemicals and antioxidants that protect against free radical damage, and support healthy cell regeneration. Flavonoids (plant pigments) may help cleanse and detox lungs by breaking down mucus and improving lung capacity.
4. Citrus Fruits Nicotine destroys Vitamin C that the body needs to increase metabolism and create white blood cells. This crucial vitamin helps the lungs transport oxygen throughout the body and ultimately ensures lung health. Citrus fruits like oranges, grapefruits and lemons contain high amount of Vitamin C, especially oranges which are famous for their concentration of their Vitamin C level of 90%.
5. Probiotic Yogurt Yogurt is a food produced by bacterial fermentation of milk, is highly nutritious and provides a complete nutritional chart for the overall health. Probiotics in yogurt are "friendly" bacteria that help stimulate the immune system and activate defences which regulate immune responses in the respiratory system. Live microorganisms in fermented foods may decrease the risk factor for COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), a lung disease linked to cigarette smoking. 6. Dark Berries Berries are a nutritional powerhouse, packed with phytochemicals that are associated with a reduced risk of many health-related conditions. Dark berries, such as raspberries, blackberries and blueberries are rich in ellagic acid which helps boost the immunity and prohibits the genesis of pre-malignant cancerous cells.
7. Turmeric This ancient yellowish-orange spice has been labeled as one of nature's most powerful remedies. Its major active component "curcumin" has natural anti-inflammatory effects and strong antioxidants that have profound healing benefits for the entire body. Turmeric has the ability to destroy and inhibit the growth of disease-causing agents that can suppress the immune system's response to illness.
8. Garlic Fresh garlic has been widely used for its 'cure-all' properties and its potentially powerful antibiotics. The major component of garlic, 'allicin', which is responsible for the impressive garlic smell, helps in the treatment of infections and may help treat chronic lung disease. Raw garlic is a potent anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral agent that decreases the risk of smoking-related lung cancer, as well as respiratory infections caused by exposure to environmental toxins.
9. Carrot Juice Cigarette smoke can be a cause of chronic bronchitis, a respiratory illness which occurs when the airways of the lungs get inflamed. Carrots, one of the most popular root vegetables, are exceptionally rich in flavonoid compounds that may offer protection from numerous cancers, including lung. As well, crunchy carrots also provide beta-carotene, an antioxidant which can be converted into Vitamin A in the body, a strong combination which may help cleanse nicotine and tar from the lungs.
10. Ginger Tea Cleansing your lungs and removing the toxins left behind by cigarettes may help avoid respiratory issues. Ginger, closely related to anti-cancer turmeric spice, has been prized for thousands of years for its overwhelming, beneficial health benefits. This "super" root has the power to remove excess mucus in the lungs; mucus can create blockages in the air passages and disrupt normal breathing. Throughout history, ginger has been used to help unclog the respiratory tract and improve asthma. Enjoy a soothing cup of ginger tea with a few drops of lemon juice.
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 3 Ιουν 2016
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 3 Ιουν 2016
Educational Video For Children
Harmful Effects Of Tobacco On The Human Body
Tobacco is a plant that contains a drug called nicotine. All Grades. Kids Educ SUBSCRIBE TO US http://www.youtube.com/user/KidsEduc?... To see the more kids movies go to http://www.youtube.com/user/KidsEduc
Προσοχή - Warning !!! Διαβάστε και συμφωνήστε με τους Όρους Χρήσης του Ιστοτόπου , οι πληροφορίες που δημοσιεύονται αφορούν συνδέσμους βιβλίων και Ισοτόπων για βότανα και διατροφή που υπάρχουν στο διαδίκτυο εμείς ούτε είμαστε αρμόδιοι ούτε προτείνουμε τη χρήση τους , παρακαλούμε για περισσότερες πληροφορίες απευθυνθείτε στους αρμόδιους Ιατρούς, και τους συγγραφείς των βιβλίων και των άρθρων. Και ειδικά σε σοβαρά θέματα υγείας πάρτε άμεσα οδηγίες ΑΠΟΚΛΕΙΣΤΙΚΑ ΚΑΙ ΜΟΝΟ ΑΠΟ ΤΟΝ ΑΡΜΟΔΙΟ ΙΑΤΡΟ ο οποίος είναι ο μόνος κατάλληλος να κρίνει πως θα πρέπει να συνδυαστεί η φαρμακευτική αγωγή με τη διατροφή.
Σε κάθε περίπτωση προτού αποφασίσετε να δοκιμάσετε οποιαδήποτε εναλλακτική μέθοδο καταπολέμησης κάποιας ασθένειας/πάθησης, είναι σώφρον να επικοινωνήσετε πρώτα με τον *προσωπικό σας (*θεράπων) ιατρό, ο οποίος θα σας συμβουλέψει κατάλληλα.
Προσοχή!!! μην χρησιμοποιήσετε κάποιο βότανο ή έλαιο στο οποίο είστε αλλεργικοί. Ενώ ποτέ δεν πρέπει να ξεπερνάτε τις -δοσολογίες ( συμβουλευτείτε μόνο Ειδικό ).
Προσοχή !!! στην εγκυμοσύνη και στο θηλασμό πριν τη χρήση βοτάνων πάρτε άμεσα οδηγίες αποκλειστικά και μόνο από γυναικολόγο σας.